Every bride wants to have their perfect dream wedding. As a bride, do you want to have an outdoor wedding? Is it garden wedding or beach wedding you dream of having? Most brides now dream of having their perfect big day at the beach with a gorgeous nature’s background. The beach makes an ideal setting for a perfect wedding for a good reason. Beach weddings offer a beautiful and stunning natural backdrop and a perfect laid back atmosphere for guests.
However, planning a wedding is not easy. To pull off a perfect and successful beach wedding here are few steps you may need to follow.
• Finding the beach type wedding – first you need to decide the type of wedding you want to have, is it a small and informal wedding or do you want to throw a big bash. Once you have decided the type of wedding, you need to select a specific place that will allow you to host the beach wedding you want and also have easy access to facilities for you and your guests. For example, you need to see if restroom facilities are already in place or do you need to hire portable toilets.
• Time – the time of the year needs to be considered when planning your wedding. Usually, many beach weddings take place during the summer season but some brides opt to have a spring or fall wedding too. Another thing to consider is whether you want to have a sunrise wedding, sunset wedding or night time beach wedding.
• Cost – weddings are an expensive event. Although, many outdoor weddings are much more affordable than indoor weddings. Always have a budget before you start planning your dream wedding. Even a simple beach wedding can have some expenses you need to consider such as costs for decorations, catering, entertainment, etc. Also there are other expenses like needing to hire portable toilets for your guests or even an electric generator if you are planning to have a night time beach weddings with lights. See this post if you are looking for the right portable toilet.
• Decorations – beach weddings will allow you to be more creative. However while decorating you need to consider about the weather. If you are planning a morning wedding, you may need to consider getting some marquees to protect your guests from the sun’s heat. But if you are planning a sundown wedding, you may need to add lights to list of your decoration.
• Attire – beach weddings will allow you to ditch the traditional bridal veils for a decorated clip or single flower. Another thing to consider is the footwear. Shoes needs to be ditched for slippers or barefoot.